Ardbeg 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl
Spirit Type: Single Malt
Bottle size: 70cl
The Ardbeg 10 year old is a single malt that is known around the world because of it’s perfect balance when it comes to peat and its array of flavors.
Bursting with lemon, lime, pepper pops, and cinnamon-spiced coffee among many others, the Ardbeg 10 year old can easily be considered as a "classic whisky" that experts love for being heavily-peated and smokey.
To further inspire you to pick up this bottle, here are 3 reasons why this should be in your collection:
1. It’s a Classic - It’s one of those whiskies that everyone should have in their collection. It also represents the Islay Region of Scotland while having all the attributes of a world-class single malt. It is definitely a must-have on your shelf!
2. It’s Highly Awarded - It has proven itself worthy to be loved by experts all over the world!
- Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2014
- Best Single Malt Scotch Aged 10 Years - International Whisky Competition 2015
- Islay Single Malt 12 Years and Under Gold Award - World Whiskies Awards 2015
- World Whisky of the Year Winner - JIm Murray’s Whisky Bible 2008
3. Ardbeg Day - Want to get invited to Ardbeg Day Manila? Every year we keep track of everyone that have bought a bottle of Ardbeg from us for the year and send you a free invitation to the event. Usually Ardbeg Day is around May-June. Pick up a bottle today and you’ll be invited to the next one.