Tomatin 12 Year Old
The Tomatin 12 year old is a world class single malt that was matured in traditional ex-Bourbon Oak barrels and sherry casks, and is finished in first-fill Oloroso Sherry casks for six to nine months before bottling.
With a pleasant oily finish, the Tomatin 12 year old gives you the essences of sweet apples and pears along with hints of nuts and spices.
So to keep things simple, here are the 3 reasons why you will want to pick up a bottle:
1. It's Highly Awarded - Experts love it too.
- Rated 91.5/100 Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
- Gold Award - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2018
- Gold Award - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017
- Best Highland Malt - World Whiskies Awards 2013
2. It's Elegant & Unique - Tired of sipping on the same stuff?
Although popular in the rest of the world, only the true Whisky Drinkers in the Philippines know about Tomatin. With it's classy look and limited nature, it's sure to turn some heads the next time your friends come over.
3. It's Great Value for the Buck - Getting a 91.5/100 by Jim Murray is no Joke. But what we really like about this whisky is how affordable it is. It's like finding a steal!
Don't believe us?… think about your favorite 18 year old. How much does it cost? Could be double?
You won't be able to find another highly awarded 18 year old Single Malt at this price and we highly encourage you to try it for yourself.
Volume: 70 cl