Tomatin 18 Year Old
The Tomatin 18 year old is a world class single malt that was matured in traditional ex-Bourbon Oak casks for 15 years, and then finished in first-fill Oloroso Sherry butts for another 3 years.
With displays of creaminess, dried fruits, vanilla, and so much more… It's a whisky that people will appreciate. The Tomatin 18 year old is also known for it's Classy, Fresh and Elegant appearance... and it won't even cost you an arm and a leg in the process.
So to keep things simple. Here are the 3 reasons why you will want to pick up a bottle:
1. It's Highly Awarded - Experts love it too.
- Rated 92.5/100 Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
- 'Best Distillers Single Malt Aged 13-19' - San Francisco WSC 2016
- Double Gold Awardee - WSC 2018
- 'Best Highland Malt' - World Whisky Awards 2014
2. It's Elegant & Unique - Tired of sipping on the same stuff?
Although popular in the rest of the world, only the true Whisky Drinkers in the Philippines know about Tomatin. With it's classy look and limited nature, it's sure to turn some heads the next time your friends come over.
3. It's Great Value for the Buck - Getting a 92.5/100 by Jim Murray is no Joke. But what I really like about this whisky is how affordable it is. It's like finding a steal
Don't believe me… think about your favorite 18 year old. How much does it cost? Could be double?
You won't be able to find another highly awarded 18 year old Single Malt at this price and I challenge you to try it for yourself.